During pregnancy, particular attention is given to the nutritional needs of the mother and the developing baby. Nature made prenatal multi vitamins provide key vitamins and minerals for the nutritional support needed with formula rich in folic acid, iron, zinc and vitamins A, C D3 and E. They are made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
Nature made prenatal multi vitamins – The basics
|Price||Does it contain DHA||Vegetarian||Pills per day||Chewable|
Check Today's Price
The best Nature made prenatal multi vitamins are those that are USP verified. This proves that the supplement is of high quality. Prenatal multi vitamins contain the following essential vitamins and minerals:
- Iron which is vital for the formation of red blood cells and for the delivery of oxygen throughout the body. During pregnancy, the daily requirement of iron increases.
- Calcium and Vitamin D which help to build and support strong bones
- Folic acid which facilitates proper development of the baby’s nervous system.
- Vitamin A which supports strong healthy eye function.
- B vitamins that support cellular energy production.
- Vitamin C and E which provide antioxidant support that neutralizes free radicals.
- Vitamins C, D and A, and Zinc that boost the immune system.
Vitamin C and Zinc are the leading components in most nature made prenatal multi vitamins. Some nature made prenatal vitamins also contain omega- 3 fatty acids which play an important role in brain and eye development, especially during the critical period of fetal development and infancy.
Nature made pre natal multi vitamins do not have artificial flavors, color additions or preservatives and they are gluten free. Most nature made prenatal vitamins are taken as one tablet per day with a meal.
Nature made prenatal multivitamins are really great value. There different types and sizes of such prenatal multi vitamins available in the market. They all have the same basic components of a nature made prenatal vitamin as stated above but each type also has an additional special component such as DHA. They come packed in different sizes based on the number of pills- 60 tablets, 90 tablets, 150 tablets and 250 tablets.
If you are taking any other medications, you are advised to see a health care professional before using these products since potential drug-nutrient interaction may occur leading to undesirable effects such as diminished drug effectiveness, reduced supplement effectiveness and impaired drug/supplement absorption. In addition to this, accidental overdose of iron containing products causes fatal poisoning in children. The multi vitamins should be kept out of children’s reach but in case an overdose happens, contact a doctor or a poison center immediately.
- They are simple to take
- They are easy on the stomach
- They are effective.
- They are easy to swallow
- Can only be used with a doctor’s permission.
Nature made prenatal multi vitamins are safe for use and provide nutritional supplements for both the unborn child and the mother. They are therefore best used daily with meals by pregnant women. There are no outright weaknesses of taking them and they are highly recommended.